Rubino & Company was founded in 1980. Since then, our commitment to quality and service has earned us a reputation for excellence. We are well-known within the community and continue to grow annually in number of employees and clients. The firm is nationally recognized as a leader in regulatory consulting and financial services, and also maintains an international presence.
- We are a large, local CPA firm with eleven partners.
- We offer a full spectrum of CPA services to growth-oriented closely held companies and non-profit organizations in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- Our primary emphasis is in providing audit and tax services and business consulting to not-for-profit and government contractor clients.
- Several of our partners are nationally recognized experts, serving as intra-industry consultants, teachers, editors, and expert witnesses.
- We are proud to have been the recipient of the 2010 Greater Washington Society of CPAs Firm of the Year award. This award recognizes our commitment to the accounting profession.
The Rubino & Company difference:
- Our services are delivered by a diverse and experienced professional staff made up of talented individuals who come from a wide range of educational and employment backgrounds.
- The depth of our experience enables us to offer expert services and comprehensive solutions in every client engagement.
- We deliver a hands-on approach and each engagement features significant involvement of the firm's shareholders and managers.
- Our associates are known for expertise, service, and dedication to results.
Our firm is organized into two corporate entities.
- Rubino & Company, Chartered offers CPA services including audits, reviews, compilations, tax preparation and planning, general business planning and consulting, compliance reviews, and regulatory consulting.
- R&M Wealth Management Services, LLC, in association with Wells Fargo, Inc., delivers diverse investment advisory services and financial planning, including money management and insurance products.