In every dispute no matter the nature of the litigation or claim, it is critical to analyze the financial details from varying perspectives in order to provide a concise and accurate portrayal of the financial facts. Whether the litigation arises due to regulatory compliance or cost allocations issues, you need a resource that has the expertise and experience to assist you through this process.
Rubino & Company works closely with you and your attorneys to research the related accounting and regulatory issues and analyze relevant financial data. We develop a thorough understanding of the issues and financial impact on all parties and, if required, we also provide expert testimony.
By doing the detail work and then taking a top-down view of the issues, we help resolve contract claims and disputes.
Our litigation & claims support services include:
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) consulting
- Cost allowability and allocability determinations
- Expert witness testimony in government contract and construction disputes
- Support in defense of fraud, waste, and abuse investigations
- Time reporting surveys and compliance reviews
- Contract termination pricing and assistance
Commitment to Quality
We work hard to deliver quality services to our clients – and we’re proud of our impeccable history.
In all of Rubino & Company’s peer reviews, conducted by an independent CPA firm, we have received an unqualified report without a letter of comment. This accomplishment has been achieved by few CPA firms and speaks to the level of our commitment to providing quality audit and review services.