Regulatory compliance requirements can be challenging to navigate, especially when they are constantly changing. It is critical that your organization operate in accordance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
For over 30 years, Rubino & Company has specialized in regulatory consulting for both government contractors and non-profit organizations that receive federal contracts and grants. We work with you to gain a complete understanding of your organization to identify regulations specific to your operations.
Our high level of expertise helps our clients achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.
We routinely communicate with our clients to keep them informed of changes within the
and grants arena.
Our regulatory compliance services include:
- Design of indirect cost rate structures
- Preparation/review of incurred cost submissions
- Consulting on cost accounting issues
- Disclosure Statement preparation and review
- Cost allowability and allocability determinations
- Compliance audits
- Contract administration services
- Pricing and proposal support
- Time reporting surveys
- Executive compensation review
- Support in defense of fraud, waste, and abuse investigations
- Audit support to include pre-award, historical audit support, and assistance with audit resolutions
- Compliance training services
Commitment to Quality
We work hard to deliver quality services to our clients – and we’re proud of our impeccable history.
In all of Rubino & Company’s peer reviews, conducted by an independent CPA firm, we have received an unqualified report without a letter of comment. This accomplishment has been achieved by few CPA firms and speaks to the level of our commitment to providing quality audit and review services.